Sunday, February 22, 2009

Before and After, Badly Scratched Black Vehicle

Every now and then you come across a real challenge. When I arrived on site to Final Touch this car I could barely believe my eyes.
Recently this vehicle was valeted by a gar grooming company (just who I'm not sure) that really shouldn't be grooming, enough said. It was like they'd polished it with a pot scrub.

It really did look this bad and it wasn't just the front, it was over the whole flippin' vehicle.

The bonnet 1/2 polished, I couldn't believe it, I had to stop, clean the dust off and take a photo
I hate to say it, but 5 Hours Later (yes 5 hours of polishing) it finally looked like it should and the customer was very happy.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. https://automotivespaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Fast and Professional Car Repair Service in Christchurch, Contact AC Auto Electrical Today! All Parts Guaranteed · Full Service Workshop · Free Courtesy Vehicles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog resolved all my queries I had in my mind. Really helpful and supportive subject matter written in all the points. Hard to find such kind of blogs as descriptive and accountable to your doubts.รถยก

    ReplyDelete